Introducing R40, the latest release of XperienCentral, packed with a diverse set of enhancements and bugfixes. Check out some of the key changes below:
Strengthened security measures
XperienCentral R40 includes several security improvements that align with the OWASP top 10 standards, ensuring robust defenses against potential vulnerabilities. With our heightened security measures, you can confidently manage your content in a safe and secure environment.
Modular content properties with multiple values
We've introduced the capability to add multiple values to Modular Content properties simultaneously. This streamlines property modifications and maintenance, saving time and enhancing the overall content management workflow.
Performance enhancement for form steps
We've implemented a performance improvement that significantly accelerates the processing of form steps containing many form fragments. As a result, using larger forms is much smoother and more efficient.
Other user interface improvements and bugfixes
- Replaced the Datepicker with the HTML5 default input type
- Categories are shown in other web initiatives even though the Content Repository hasn't been shared
- Updating a related download link to an Image fails
- Login is not registered in the last login property of a user in the Authorization panel
- Custom facet for Advanced Search is not language independent
- The Media Feed shouldn't return anything when filtering on non existing tags
- The redirect to the login URL is incorrect when XC runs without an extension
- Media items have a duplicate "Include in Search Engine" property
- Incorrect display-on page used when chosen one does not have a version in the default language
- Navigating to a page version in the Edit environment sometimes works incorrectly
- The IAF panel breaks on environments with only one active language
- The IAF version control overlay is not showing
- The copying of elements on a page is not working
- Site Structure Widget: Icon is missing in 'Copy all' functionality
- Improved Audit Trail panel performance for large amounts of revisions
- Unexpected behavior with display-on pages