XperienCentral Release 10.11
In XperienCentral version 10.11, we have added the following features and improvements:
Expanded cloud possibilities
Starting with version 10.11, a number of improvements have been introduced to expand the cloud possibilities of XperienCentral. To this end, a number of security improvements have been added. Also, in order to keep the cloud installation as clean as possible, some outdated components have been deleted (refer to the component list to see which components are affected.
Working with interactive forms made easier
We have made a number of changes to the Interactive Forms component in order to make the creation and management of forms more user friendly. In short:
• For developers, adding custom extensions has been made easier (among other things, the client-side framework has been switched over to the newest version of jQuery).
• The essential parts of a form — form steps, elements, and handlers among others — have been made easier to drag and drop and move around. As a result, modifying forms can now be done faster.
• Forms now contain richer metadata. You can now see who created a form and when that occurred. You can also see the date and time that a form was imported or exported and ascertain in which test or production environment a form originated.
• Are you curious about the other features/improvements available in the 10.11 release? Read the Release Notes.
• Do you have other questions or comments? Feel free to get in touch with your GX Software contact person.
• Do you want to stay up to date with the latest news about XperienCentral? If so, click on the [Follow] button in the upper right part of this page. We will be sure to send you an e-mail as soon as a new release of XperienCentral is ready.