Dear sir / madam,
This article contains information on how to change your password so that you can access the various GX Software Systems.
Your e-mail address is your username.
Your corresponding password will be sent via a separate e-mail message.
The password we have sent you can only be used once to create your own password. You then gain access to our the GX Software systems using your own password. Setting up your password can be done using the following link: https://sts.gxsoftware.com/adfs/portal/updatepassword/
Your new password has to be compliant with the AD password policies in effect. Your password must:
- Not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Be at least eight characters in length
- Contain at least one English uppercase character (A through Z)
- Contain at least one English lowercase character (a through z)
- Contain at least one base digit (0 through 9)
- Contain at least one non-alphabetic character (for example, !, $, #, %)
- The minimum password age is 1 day
Please change your password as soon as possible to prevent the loss of your account!
If you experience any difficulties, feel free to contact us by calling our Customer Services (+31 24 351 51 30) or by sending us a notification.